By Erkki Nissinen
- Up-to-date precis of biochemistry and pharmacology of COMT and its inhibitors
- Preclinical types in COMT inhibitor devlopment
- Transgenic COMT mice – most up-to-date info summarized
- Chemistry of COMT inhibitors and their layout with molecular modelling
- COMT gene and its legislation and relation to dopamine comparable diseases
- Role of cofactor SAM legislation in terms of homocysteine
- Nonclinical and scientific protection of COMT inhibitors summarized
- Future clients of COMT inhibitors in Parkinson’s disease
Read Online or Download Basic Aspects of Catechol-O-Methyltransferase and the Clinical Applications of its Inhibitors: 95 (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Similar zoology books
Is anthropomorphism a systematic sin? Scientists and animal researchers typically warn opposed to "animal stories," and distinction rigorous motives and commentary to facile or even fanciful projections approximately animals. but many people, scientists and researchers integrated, proceed to determine animals as people and people as animals.
This publication experiences present wisdom at the significance of sleep for mind functionality, from molecular mechanisms to behavioral output, with distinctive emphasis at the query of the way sleep and sleep loss finally have an effect on cognition and temper. It offers an intensive assessment of the most recent insights within the position of sleep in regulating gene expression, synaptic plasticity and neurogenesis and the way that during flip is associated with studying and reminiscence procedures.
The interactions among apex predators and their prey are probably the most extraordinary and significant in nature—displays of energy, persistence, and a deep coevolutionary historical past. and there's maybe no apex predator extra remarkable and critical in its hunting—or extra notorious, extra misjudged—than the wolf.
This two-volume paintings offers a precis and assessment of the present kingdom of lobster biology, ecology, body structure, habit, and administration. It emphasizes the biology of clawed lobsters (Nephropidae) and spiny lobsters (Palinuridae), with consciousness additionally given to slipper lobsters (Scyllaridae) and coral lobsters (Synaxidae).
Additional resources for Basic Aspects of Catechol-O-Methyltransferase and the Clinical Applications of its Inhibitors: 95 (International Review of Neurobiology)
Basic Aspects of Catechol-O-Methyltransferase and the Clinical Applications of its Inhibitors: 95 (International Review of Neurobiology) by Erkki Nissinen