By Karim Moussa
- Champion the abilities of designing Azure networking and garage services
- Secure your personal information by means of designing an efficient safeguard resolution to your organization
- A finished and functional consultant that teaches you ways to layout a profitable and apt architecture
Azure offers cloud-based strategies to aid the calls for of your small business. construction and working your strategies on Azure is helping the enterprise maximize their go back on funding and reduce their overall fee of possession. This booklet makes a speciality of addressing the architectural judgements that typically come up while you are designing or migrating an answer to Microsoft Azure.
You will commence by way of designing the development blocks of Infrastructure resolution on Azure, comparable to Azure compute, garage, and networking, and you’ll discover the database innovations to be had in Microsoft Azure. you'll get to grips with designing scalable net and cellular suggestions and comprehend the place to host your energetic Directory/Identity Solution.
Moving on, you’ll how one can expand your DevOps to Azure. You’ll make the most of a few intriguing providers that permit super soft operations and streamlined dev-ops among on premises and cloud. you'll then layout a safe setting in your answer even if on cloud or hybrid. in the direction of the tip, you'll the best way to deal with and visual display unit cloud and hybrid solutions.
This booklet will arm you with the entire instruments and data you must safely plan and layout your answer on Azure, no matter if it’s a new venture or a migration project.
What you are going to learn
- Design and migrate an infrastructure option to Azure
- Plan your circulate to Microsoft Azure no matter if it’s information middle or a unmarried solution
- Explore various deployment strategies for internet and cellular strategies on Azure
- Understand Azure Governance and Security
- Design your enterprise continuity and catastrophe restoration plan in Azure
- Manage and visual display unit your workloads on Microsoft Azure and/or Hybrid
About the Author
Karim Moussa is an answer developer with greater than 14 years of expertise in software program improvement, Infrastructure Optimization, and consulting in Telco, schooling, executive, Retail, Banking, and Healthcare verticals. He has labored for a number of multi-national businesses in MEA, and his final place used to be at certainly one of Microsoft’s Golden companions within the areas the place he assumed the placement of relevant Lead of cloud computing and mobility solutions.
In 2012, he joined Microsoft the place he labored as a Technical Lead for facts middle suggestions experts, Azure ideas Architect, and Senior Technical resolution specialist for Azure, the place he helped circulation thousands of shoppers and recommendations to Microsoft Azure over the years.
He has a Master’s in company management from IE company institution, Spain, and he's pursuing his Master’s in substantial facts and company analytics in 2017. Karim’s own weblog is at https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/microsoft_azure_guide/ and he may be reached in this e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can locate him on linkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/karimmoussa?authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=a0s6&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Amynetwork%2CclickedEntityId%3A11086328%2CauthType%3ANAME_SEARCH%2Cidx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId%3A1475139976780%2Ctas%3A%09Karim%20Moussa
Read Online or Download Designing Azure Solutions PDF
Similar systems architecture books
One of many major difficulties in chip layout is the large variety of attainable mixtures of person chip components inside a method, and the matter in their compatibility. the new software of information buildings, effective algorithms, and ordered binary selection diagrams (OBDDs) has confirmed important in designing the pc chips of the following day.
Reminiscence matters in Embedded Systems-On-Chip: Optimizations and Explorations is designed for various teams within the embedded systems-on-chip enviornment. First, it truly is designed for researchers and graduate scholars who want to appreciate the study concerns occupied with reminiscence procedure optimization and exploration for embedded systems-on-chip.
This e-book describes intimately the impression of approach diversifications on Network-on-Chip (NoC) functionality. The authors review quite a few NoC topologies below excessive method version and clarify the layout of effective NoCs, with complex applied sciences. The dialogue contains edition in common sense and interconnect, for you to overview the hold up and throughput version with assorted NoC topologies.
The aim of this ebook is to give the expertise requied to boost and software program for embedded controller structures at a fragment of the price of conventional equipment. incorporated within the e-book are schematics of 8051 kin improvement structures (single board and bussed 8051 microcontroller).
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Service Manager Cookbook - Second Edition
- Optical Networks: Architecture and Survivability
- Prototyping of Concurrent Control Systems Implemented in FPGA Devices (Advances in Industrial Control)
- Routing Algorithms in Networks-on-Chip
- DoD Architecture Framework 2.0: A Guide to Applying Systems Engineering to Develop Integrated, Executable Architectures
Extra resources for Designing Azure Solutions
Designing Azure Solutions by Karim Moussa